Tuesday 6 December 2016

LABEL KISS

Opportunities don't come to you, you need to find it yourself. So why to wait for an opportunity or an occassion to shop. 

I found my perfect pair of accessories from Label kiss. The earings and neckpiece added emphasis for the whole look. Whether you are planning for a party or a perfect family get together, these pretty baubles are an perfect option to shop. I always believe in jewellery that has a quality to last long and instead of buying 10 pairs get 1 best pair. I always preserve my accessories in plastic bags this is the best way to keep your jewellery long lasting.

Moreover I found the earings so pretty that I could not resist myself to wear it twice.

Enjoy the pictures !







Earings, Neckpiece, Ring :Labelkiss

Metallic outfit : zooomberg.com

Kathakali outfit : Eshalabel

No comments:

Post a Comment