Monday 21 December 2015

SPARKLING IN BLACK

There's no doubt about how much I love this colour. This black dress is an apple of my eye. When I was looking through the STALK BUY LOVE collection I saw these dress and I immediately knew I had to buy it. I got these Ebony Minimal Maxi dress that fits so well and the fabric is so soft and flowy and moreover it's really skin friendly. No doubt remains in my mind when I opt for STALK BUY LOVE as they as best in all terms when we talk about quality and service.




There are some colours that defines the term " Classic". And black is one of them. If paired correctly, it turns out great! I decided to present you these dress combined with these beautiful golden metallic accessories. Accessories simply enhances the complete look of your outfit. I got these beautiful layered chain neckpiece from THEPROPPANDA that's really adding a complete drama to my outfit. You shop various other collection from their site.






It is therefore an excellent choice if you want to introduce your wardrobe a little colour, accessories as a major part of it but still stay with classic elegance. I also paired these beautiful black dress with these golden metallic cuff that has got beautiful cutwork over it. I think all of these comprises to form together a great look. 





DRESS:STALK BUY LOVE

LAYERED CHAIN: THEPROPPANDA

HANDCUFF: SHOPGLAMOROUS

PICTURE COURTESY: LAVEENA KOTHARI

No comments:

Post a Comment