Monday 21 December 2015

FOREVER FLORAL

Florals never go out of season and with cooler weather approaching it's time to show you what prints you can opt for this season. You can add a bit of floral fun to a workwear look and you just don't have to do it with a closet dress. Why not try out this one!





I got these floral blazer from STALK BUY LOVE. There are so many dresses and accessories daily flooded in the market but still I don't switch over from STALK BUY LOVE as I love their collection and I still look my best in their collection. These floral blazer adding a fun floral element gives such a feminine look. If you're not a dress girl then these floral blazers are the perfect way to go.



Finally for those of you who pattern try out, these floral Blazer is the perfect stand out and ideal for those of you aren't afraid of a bit of colour. Style these with a beautiful pair of earings to get a complete look. I got these earings from SHOPGLAMOROUS that has got beautiful three bright coloured stones to complement these outfit.

FOREVER FLORAL BLAZER:STALK BUY LOVE

EARINGS: SHOPGLAMOROUS

PICTURE COURTESY: LAVEENA KOTHARI

1 comment:

  1. I love florals! But I rarely wear them during winter times... I always tend to switch to the monotonous gays and blacks I'm the winters...

    www.longdistancecollegelove.com

    ReplyDelete