Wednesday 22 July 2015

MISS FLURRTY

Hello !

Be classy, Be fabulous, Be who you are. Love yourself and people will love you. Defining myself who I'm may be quite difficult for the people because I'm someone too moody and act according to my mood. Sometime I may chatter a lot and may be quite at times. It's always ok as it happens often with people.

 Want to know my new love. Yeah! I'm in love with my  Mystic flowers fan drops. They are as pretty as picture. I'm just fascinated by its colour scheme and cuts. I love cool colours rather than warm ones. it would be perfect to dtyle them for an occasion.  I received this pretty pair of earrings and gift card from " Miss Flurrty" and "Sololookfashion" You can check their collection they send the best quality of fashion accessories straight from New York with superior quality of packaging . I'm ready to pamper myself with these pretty pair of earrings. 

You can check their website here. Hope you enjoyed my post . Enjoy the pics here; 




Xoxo till my next post!




No comments:

Post a Comment