Wednesday 8 July 2015

THE FLORAL AFFAIR

Hey loves! 

I'm back with my new post. These days I'm enjoying the weather as I find it so calm and pleasing and its the best time for photoshoot in such an amazing weather when there is no sun. I wish the whole year would pass out like this. Let me tell you guys about my this look. I'm wearing this pretty tiara from Butterfly house. I complimented it wearing some quirky jewellery. I love all things unique and quirky. I get fascinated when I shop all these chunky stuff. I always keep my makeup minimal. Yeah! I'm a makeup lover but I always try the looks which looks natural on me and best compliments my outfits. 

You can get this look too. Before going out I always apply a sunscreen before 15 mins. You can use the one according to your skin type I'm using the one which my dermatologist has recommended me. These days mid finger rings are lot in trend and i love wearing them. I complimented them with a statement neckpiece.  For this look I have used maybelline compact nude beige colour and lipgloss also from the same brand. I love smoky eyes but I wanted to keep my makeup minimal so  I have used maybelline eyeliner and lakme kajal. Shoes I'm wearing is from catwalk. I bought these neckpiece, bracelet and rings from the regal cinema market,Mumbai. Its a huge market with lots of chunky and quirky jewellery stuff. I would always love to shop from there. 

Hope you guys liked my post. Follow me via email to get more updates for my blogs. Enjoy the pictures;






Tiara :butterfly house

Shoes: catwalk

Photography : Laveena Rajendran. You can find her here 

Xoxo till my next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment