Thursday 30 July 2015

PIPABELLA

There's nothing that gets us more excited than all things bright, shiny and new. This is possibly the reason why we spend a lot of time in search of new brands. I realized that developing one's own style is really important because the question is not about style but its about personality. I may not be trend driven but but crazy experimental. I keep experimenting new stuff and love exploring. I constantly keep asking myself what next. 

I just received my pretty baubles for "Pipabella". I'm in love with these beautiful statement neckpiece. Its perfect for giving a final touch to my outfit. Their stuff is just a reflection of love and their products are speechless when it comes to quality and packaging. Yes, products matters but I think that the first thing that attracts a consumer to buy any stuff is its packaging. If the packaging is quirky the consumer creates a brand brand image in their mind itself. You can find theeir products on Instagram/ Facebook/ Twitter with hashtag # pipabella.

This was not enough. Happiness comes in a box of joy. I also received a frosted mug written with "XOXO" which is so classy that coffee would smell much better with it. Go flooded this season with vibrant shades and quirky accessories, bring colours alive in your life. 

Find "PIPABELLA" Here.

Find "LETTERNOTE" Here.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading my post. Enjoy the pictures here;







XOXO till my next post!






No comments:

Post a Comment