Tuesday 19 January 2016

LEAF- PRINTSPERTS

Why do you think people would prefer customised products? Well I would prefer customised products as I get bored with same kind of stuff all the time. I want new stuff. I keep jumping from one product over another. So this time I thought of getting my case customised with my pic. Well this is one of my favourite pic from one of my photoshoots. 



As I thought of getting the phone case customised I came across Leaf- Printsperts. You can get for over 70 models and that too at really affordable price. I got these case just at INR 600. I think is really a good option to gift your loved ones and make them feel special as mobile is something that you would carry all the time with you so its equally important to accessorize your phones as you accessorize youself.


Grab your customised case from LEAF.PRINTSPERTS

Picture Courtesy: Laveena Kothari

No comments:

Post a Comment