Sunday 24 January 2016

STALKER LOVE

Trendy as always and cool forever, STALK BUY LOVE is a perfect place to shop your personal style. Bringing the runway style to street these CHARCOAL RIDE HOODIE is really a fresh style to carry onto the streets. Sweatshirts and cardigans are my favourite basics for these season, they give you a cool and edgy look. What makes these Hoodie different is its style of drape and fall and the colour goes so well with my taste as I love the tones of black and grey. I recently had fun photoshoot and good time at Marine Lines and believe me these hoodie I'm carrying was comfortable for me thoughout the day.


For you guys who love sweats, this hoodie is a must have for this season. I loved these hoodie as its really comfortable and morever gives a casual look and the charcoal grey takes your choice of outfits to the next level. You can get other varieties of styles at Stalk Buy Love that can make your winter easy and cozy. I think clothes are made to comfort the wearer and that's what I get when I shop from STALK BUY LOVE!




Shop STALK BUY LOVE from HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment