Wednesday 27 January 2016

FLORAL TADKA

There is always a scope of improvement in your personality. What you wear  defines the kind of person you are, about your lifestyle, taste, choices and lots more. Being well dressed is a beautiful form of politeness so let your clothes speak about you. So why not choose a brand that makes you different from the crowd!



My love for clothes become stronger when I shop from STALK BUY LOVE ! I love more of feminine looks than the androgynous ones.  I got these Floral party hard co-ords from stalk buy love. Before now, I had never tried wearing high neck as I thought they would be really uncomfortable but these ones really comfortable plus it has got lovely floral print onto it that emphasizes your whole look. Well experimenting with new clothes and looks all the time is really a great fun. I love bold and edgy look that would be more comfortable and suit your body type. You can choose a variety of looks from their site.


Shop STALK BUY LOVE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment