Monday 16 November 2015

BEWAKOOF.COM

Effortless and easy to carry, these cool pyjamas with their mix and match of bold colours and quirky prints will make your mornings start with fun. I got these PJ's from Bewakoof, a cool casual wear brand that designs unique products for today's youth at unbeatable prices.

For me, shopping with them is bringing comfort, class and quality together with the perfect blend of style. You can carry yourself in an effortless and chic manner with their different range of products from tees, mobile cases, Pyjamas and lots more. For your everyday you have an option to go casually when you want to choose comfort and go casually. 


I got these Rat and Cheese pyjama as I found its print and colour combination quite cool as when I look for an element of quirk in something these pop and bright colours adds a big statement to it. I really loved these print and you can get really cool prints from them. 

Shop Bewakoof from Here.

Follow Bewakoof on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment