Monday 23 November 2015

MAKEUP REVOLUTION

Are you using the right brand of cosmetic? Well! I do. I'm very particular about choosing cosmetics. And you must only choose good brand when the question is about your skin. I prefer more of nude shades as I love more of natural makeup. A good palette gives you plenty of options to create your look. Nudes to bright toned palette, both of them equally play an important role in creating your own natural and dramatic look. 


Here is your must have palette at budget friendly price. These Makeup Revolution Flawless Matte Ultra Eyeshadows (32 shades) palette is everything an eyeshadow palette should be. Every colour is the set of both beautiful and wearable. There's not even one shade in the palette that I would ignore about applying to my lids. Each shade is unique, interesting and an absolute dream. You will never find so perfect shades as in these palette that are so perfectly blendable. I feel these palette is perfectly designed to enhance your beauty.


I got these Makeup Revolution Palette just at Rs.1250 instead of Rs.1750. You can check out the offer going on at Flipkart and Amazon. This offer is valid only for first 500 customers. Go grab yours too.

Shop Makeup Revolution India  from Here

Follow Makeup Revolution India on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment