Wednesday 25 November 2015

NEUTRAL

Most of us have two types of clothes in our wardrobe: the classics or the basics. Sure, both serves their purposes, but it's the classic ones that never go out of style. 


I got these Jill Dress from Stalk Buy Love. This dress adds a perfect wow factor to my look. I can't stay stable wearing it. Believe me I kept going round and round during the photoshoot as the dress is so flowy. The main feature in the dress is that it has got a perfect fit until the waist level and beautiful flow beneath the waist. The armhole has got an pointed angle to enhance the appearance of the dress. Also the fall of the dress makes me go crazy.Black is always a classic colour and when paired with a neutral shade turns out awesome. From fashion runway to the street style black has always been a popular choice among the trendsetters. Go classy and stay fab!


Shop Stalk Buy Love from Here

Follow Stalk Buy Love on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment