Friday 20 November 2015

WHITE DOVE

White is one of my one of the all time favourite colour. I'm a strong supporter of clothes and accessories and they have been an important part throughout my life. I just don't buy them for an occasion, each day should be an occasion and I buy them whenever I feel so. As it always happens to me, whenever an occasion arrives I never get that particular kind of stuff may be it's in the form of outfit or accessories I have an image of in my mind.



For though you had an unlimited bank account, with the ability to buy a look, for me I buying stuff at pocket friendly rates is more important as I easily get bored with one look and keeping jumping onto the other one.  Fashion is fun to play with so go adapting different styles and situations.


Pictures courtesy by :Laveena Kothari


No comments:

Post a Comment