Monday 29 June 2015

A GEM IN ME

Hola! Pretty ladies

A girl is born to look beautiful and feel beautiful about herself. Hope you girls are pampering yourself well. 

Coming to my today's post,Yes, I'm a make up lover and i get attracted towards cosmetics easily. I love styling and pampering myself but in my busy schedule its too difficult to take out time for it but try to manage somehow as its more important that you love youself first if you want people to love you. So, its not about makeup or outfits.I start somewhere and end somewhere once i start talking. Its about anything that adds  a statement to one's outfits.

Yes, its accessories.

I'm a kind of person who gets bored of one thing easily. No matter how much outfits I have in my wardrobe but I'm never satisfied. Its not that I'm needy but I'm wanty. I love to accessorize myself but sometimes a small ring may be enough for me to complete the look of my outfit. As its always said less is more but it doesn't means you take it litterally. Too much less is equal to an empty glass.Haha! Its about how you carry things.

I recently came across 'Accessorizee' Its an online store with awesome stuff and accessories a woman may be finding. I just received a beautiful crown ring and an infinity ring . When I see it I ferl like never putting them off from my fingers. They are really pretty. When I look at it I feel like a princess. When it comes to buying or choosing stuff I'm too choosy whether its an outfit or accessories I'm too choosy. Actually you should be as its not about quantity but its about quality and what best suits you is more important.

Hope you enjoyed this post, have fun and keep shopping. Stay beautiful and be happy. Find them on Instagram




Xoxo till my next post



No comments:

Post a Comment