Tuesday 23 June 2015

BUT FIRST COFFEE!

HOLA ! Pretty ladies

Wondering! Why this post is called "But first coffee"? Its just because its a mug and not a camera. Its unique look may fool a viewer that its an actual camera but its so awesome and quirky that I'm not able to take my eyes from it. I have never had such an amazing mug before. I don't know how much you guys loved it in the picture but its really stunning.

I shopped this from an online store and I'm in love with this mug. I'm a coffeeholic and these days I'm so busy that I'm not able to get time for myself. So, whatever it is, however busy schedule I may have but the first thing I would want is a cup of strong coffee and I think that this mug is perfect for relieving myself from all the stress. Hope you guys love this post.

Do write how did you like the post. Your comments/suggestions would be much appreciated. Don't forget to follow my blog via e-mail to get updates of my upcoming posts. Follow me on instagram by clicking the instagram badge given on my blog.

XOXO! Till the next post


No comments:

Post a Comment