Tuesday 23 June 2015

QUIRKY ME!

"Fashion can be bought, style one must possess".

-Edna Woolman Chase


HOLA!

I think best thing i can do is work hard and shop harder. Not because i don't have anything else to do but because i feel happy when i see lots of fashion stuff in my closet. How much i may shop but every time its like my hunger is never satisfied. I guess same is the nature of all mankind. We need a reason to live. So find your happiness doing what you love.

I had just shopped this quirky finger ring. I'm a kind of person who believes that in order to be irreplaceable one must be unique. And some quirkiness is  required to make yourself interesting and feel new about you everyday. 

Keep shopping!

Be a shopaholic but not an alcoholic!

XOXO ! Till the next post




No comments:

Post a Comment