Tuesday 30 June 2015

THE FLOWER POWER

Hola!

Wondering! Why my this post is named " The flower power". One thing what I personally think is to love yourself first and people will love you. Fill so much of positivity within you that people automatically get positive vibes when they see you. That's the best way how you can bond with people. What  I think is that the whole universe lies within you its how you take things. Such positive vibes even I get when I receive makeup,accessories or outfits. 

Coming to my today's post, I would like to keep it short and simple. I recently came across 'Buterfly house' its an online store and they have awesome fashion accessories and lots more. I chose a tiara from that store as I always like to pamper myself. I also got a lovely pair of earings from there. And when it comes to buying quality you can totally trust them. The tiara is so pretty that I feel like never put it off my head.You may find lots of other stuff you may be liking. You can check out their collection Here.

Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Stay happy and spread love.



Check their page on Instagram.
Xoxo till my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment