Wednesday 24 June 2015

THE WEAVER BIRD

Hi guys!

Wondering! Why my this post is called the "The weaver bird"? Not because this piece of art has a weaver bird in it but beacause its my 3d art work I created weaving with various raw materials and waste fabrics. Isn't it looking awesome! The whole concept behind this 3d weaving was using recycling. 

I had used jute for the base and the basic weave was done using waste fabrics like jersey, georgette and others to to give it a different texture and look. I think that the product turns out beautiful in itself if its process is taken care of from its initial stage. Quantity doesn't matters but its the quality that matters. 

The 3d stuff on its surface is created using the fabric balls,cotton and other raw materials by using them creatively. Intially when I started i had no idea how my actual product will look like. I took more than 2 months to complete it. I would actually want to go to this place as in the picture. I dont know whether this place must be existing anywhere or its just a part of my imagination but i find this place so calm and peaceful that I wish I could go there once. 

Hope u guys liked my piece of art work. Dont forget to write your suggestion about my post. 

Xoxo till my next post


No comments:

Post a Comment