Wednesday 23 March 2016

MINION LOVE

Shopping crazy stuff is fun. It would be rare if you ask people if they love minions or not. I guess most of us love minions. For me I just love them as they are cute. I got these minion case from Indiamitu couture. It's an online store that basically deals in jewellery and phone cases. The best thing about these minion case is that it's universal and can be used for any of your mobile cases as it's flexible.



I also got customised princess pendant neckpiece from them. I either love delicate jewellery, boho pieces or just need the statement ones. You too can get your customised name pendant from them and carry it for casual looks. What else I got from them apart from these pendant and phone case is the small macaroon box for preserving these pendant. I always store my jewellery in plastic bags or the boxes to keep them long lasting. As they loose their shine when they are kept open in air. You also must store them well.


You can shop these pretty stuff from Indiamitu couture

No comments:

Post a Comment