Monday 28 March 2016

GREY MATTER

"When you look good, you feel good". Fashion is about discipline- this isn't something that you hear often. When you browse and shop Stalk Buy Love it's so full of trendiest outfits. Fashion design was my earliest passion. Its requires endless amount of hard work and dedication. For the people who think fashion is just all glamour things it's not true. There is lot much of hard work that a designer undergoes while getting their commercial line ready. Stalk Buy Love in a way is a lot much inspirational for me. Looking good, feeling great - now that's a closet we're happy to stay in.




 This Grey parisienne Jacket is a new kind of power dressing. I constantly keep asking myself what next. I get bored easily and it's no fun wearing the same outfits. So get your wardrobe updated with the trendiest outfits. Buy less, shop well!







Shop Stalk Buy Love  Here

Picture credits by Laveena Kothari

No comments:

Post a Comment