Friday 18 March 2016

PINKMUD

What do you like when you shop a brand? The kind of packaging they offer or the product? For me quirky packaging attracts me more and most of the products I buy are for the kind of packaging. But it's not that I shop blindly, offcourse if the packaging is well good enough, the brand will be having products worth spending your money for.


I love perfumes a lot. But for me I love soft fragnances as I'm allergic to strong fragnances .You must try Pinkmud fragnances. For me they are the coolest perfume brand that I have tried till now. They have a very unique, bright coloured packaging which caught my attention. More over their fragnance is a magic that is enough to have a fresh start for your mornings and the best thing is they really have affordable prices. I got few delicious perfumes from Pinkmud


I got Apple Topple body mist which is a dreamy pick full of green overtones full of fruit and leaf. This one is a showstopper and flicks your heart too. Another one I got is Oh! Delicious which has got really delicious smell. And the best one from my Pinkmud kit are the pops. The best thing about it is that you can carry it anywhere with you as they are in compact size. You must try their products for sure and you will surely fall in love with them.



Shop Pinkmud Here



No comments:

Post a Comment