Saturday 19 March 2016

THE EARTHY ROSE

To use or not to use? Time to put all the colours aside and just play with these earthy tones and black! Muted colours work best with shades of black. I always like bright colours and pastel shades but I tried to opt for these new shade of blazer which I got from Hill road, Mumbai. I never had muted colour palette in my wardrobe. If you are scared of colours don't be scared now of trying them as every time you dig a new colour, you can wear it correctly and you'll never go wrong.




 Besides trying new shades I love blazers and I think one must have a white, beige and a black blazer in their wardrobe as these colours are simpler to style. Yes you can even opt for florals as well but these are the classic colours that you must have. Well I carry blazer more of in an unformal manner. I can go with blazers even when there is no occassion. Also you can style it with a scarf for a more trendier look. These scarf I'm carrying is from stalkbuylove. So pick few of these interpretations by me for your wardrobe and stay trendy.




No comments:

Post a Comment