Monday 14 March 2016

TOP 5 REASONS TO SHOP AT SBL

You get a hold of a magic lamp that grants you three wishes for a cooler look. What would you wish for? Definitely one of my wish would be that I shop from stalk buy love to create those trendiest looks.

You have endless options to shop from but I prefer shopping from Stalk Buy Love instead of haunting for various shopping destination. First of all I think online shopping is much time saving for me. Here's a guide about top 5 reasons you must shop from SBL;

1)Its easier for you to create different looks according to season and occassion. You get lot of options as per your personal style and taste from casual, formal to party look.

2) Their idea is to bring to the forefront the person at the centre of it all. Their collection makes you look really different and stand out in a crowd.

3) What makes a brand develop it's identity is the quality of fabric and finishing they offer in their garments and the service they provide. And SBL simply has all of it.

4) Only outfit does not create a complete look. For these you need to add drama to it with a blend of some accessories. So you need not hunt various websites or stores to complete your look. You have all of these at one place from scarves, belts, clutches to bags. 

5) Exploring with latest and different trend is really a tough choice. But SBL makes is easier for you. Most important of all is what you wear and how you wear. For me I dont wait for an occasion to shop beacause when I'm in search of a perfect piece I never get at that point of time so its better to shop what you like and preserve at that point of time and use it later. 

Here are few of my looks from Stalk Buy Love;















Shop Stalk Buy Love Here

No comments:

Post a Comment