Wednesday 16 September 2015

BLOGGER BABES

Hey guys!

I've always loved glamour but I was tomboy in my childhood as I hated getting dressed up like a girl and when now I have gone girly I can't ignore all pretty stuffs and get attracted easily towards them. One of such attraction was  #BLOGGER delicate neckpiece from NOTJUSTIARAS which I got customised.  It perfectly defines me and moreover it can be perfectly carried out with a casual look. Their collection has diverse selection of accessories to choose from! You can even get your custom neckpiece which is truly unique with cool names. I pretty much wanted to get instagram hashtag to be customised and what would be better than a blogger neckpiece.

Another such attraction was these pretty mid finger rings from ENVOGUE2. They deal in wide variety of accessories to match your perfect dress. What I loved about these rings is that they conveys a message and their delicacy defines simplicity. They have awesome collection of statement neckpieces , bracelets and other stuff at affordable and economical range where you can define your style with much ease. 

Shop NOTJUSTIARAS from Here

Shop ENVOGUE2 from Here





No comments:

Post a Comment