Saturday 5 September 2015

THE ORANGE CRUSH

Hey loves !

I'm a kind of person who loves shoping. I get attracted towards clothes and accessories a lot. My friends call me makeup lover but clothes and accessories are definitely gonna be my first choice. 

I recently popped at Chimes N Charms and fell in love with their orangy crush neckpiece. What I like about neckpiece is that it can instantly uplift an outfit and transform it in minutes. Whether you are girly or edgy possibilities to style it are endless. An outfit can be perfectly puncuated with this bold orange neckpiece. The bigger , its bolder and better! So its time to add a wow factor to your garment by simply styling a neckpiece that suits you and moreover defines you. I love the intimacy of the neckpiece and the way it adds so much oomph to a monochrome black outfit. 

Emphasize more on your neckpiece keeping the makeup minimal and natural. What attracted me towards this neckpiece is it adds dash of colour to my outfit. I would love to have such statement neckpieces in my wardrobe and you must have them too. Their products determine quality and also they provide fast shipping. 

Shop Chimes N Charms collection from Here. Check out the pictures below;






No comments:

Post a Comment