Sunday 20 September 2015

GOING DESI CHIC!

Hey guys!

Change is something what everyone needs. Going western everyday went a little boring for me so I thought of turning myself towards something traditional and giving a desi tadka to my look. As its a festive season I thought of styling something Indian my way and adding an element of quirk to my look. Well you guys have never seen me in Indian look so I thought of trying something new.

I recently collaborated with "Ayhus" a brand by Ayushi. Ayhus began as an expression of personal style or what can be called as "Everyday chic". They design the garments keeping in mind the basic features an outfit must have. Their collection is edgy, stylish, modern and their designs are fresh that are easy on pocket too. The fabrics are really skin friendly and comfortable and adds richness to your complete look. I styled these pretty kurta with a crop jacket which has got lovely print over it. The kurta has got lovely buttons at the centre in the form of hooks that adds emphasis to the whole kurta. The fit and fall of the kurta is excellent and their designs are pure and classy. The crop jacket is long at front and short at the back. What I loved about this outfit is that it adds a bling if you are searching for a complete traditional look and trying something new as the colour combination is excellent and thus make you the centre of attraction. 

Accessorizing I always keep it minimal so I just paired these edgy pair of earings from Gharaz By Vishakha. Gharaz By Vishakha is one of my favourite brand with whom I recently collaborated. Their collection is designed with a key principle keeping in mind to create something people dream to wear. Their collection adds a statement to your outfit and matches your style. Gharaz is a popular brand in town as it creates ethnic and elegant pieces with beautiful stones and cuts. The finishing and quality of these master pieces can't be defined in words and you can completely rely over them. Gharaz is an complete expression of wearable art. Each design in their collection is a master piece and each of these pieces defines their own story. You must check their collection. If you are searing for something classy to pair with western look or even for festive look , you can find perfect option to shop from them and find your perfect match.

Picture courtesy by Laveena Rajendran.

Ayhus is available worldwide. You can check their website and shop their collection Here

Shop Gharaz By Vishakha Here

















No comments:

Post a Comment