Monday 7 September 2015

SATURDAY CHIC

Hey guys!

Going chic yet cool is fun. If you are bored of your weekend and everyday you get exhausted by your work here is something that can cherish up your mood. I keep waiting for saturday as my days are going tiring with lots of exam stress. And saturday is my favourite day as I leave all my work besides and just have a nice sleep.

I just came across this site www.4monkees.com .They deal in cool graphic tees as well as customised tees. What I liked the most in their collection is cool slogans. And my favourite one is "My favourite colour is saturday". Also I think hot pink and yellow goes great match along with black.  They deal in unisex clothing so if you are planning to gift one to your loved ones this is the perfect destination to shop tees. And believe me the tee is really comforfable and gives you nice casual look. So go grab yours now. 

Follow fourmonkeesofficial on instagram from Here.

Shop fourmonkeesofficial Here.







No comments:

Post a Comment