Friday 11 September 2015

FLORAL AFFAIR

Hey loves!

"Wear your style generously". Best clothes are the one that are breathable but moreover comfortable. I cannot explain to you how I feel when I see a new dress hanging in my wardrobe. It always brings an instant smile to my face. Its just similar to having a new dish on your dinning table. 

I'm wearing this floral pink dress from Shop Rashi. Be a colour chameleon and experiment with vivid shades and bright colours. I loved this dress from their collection as its simple yet classy. Its feminine cuts make a powerful statement. A dress is the easiest way to create a character. Their designs are playful and bright coloured with lovely prints you can go with. Their dresses are economically affordable. So you can go again and again to their store to buy their stuff. These dress I got just for 699/- bucks. You can check out their other collection too. Dress yourself effortlessly but moreover classy. As its not important what you wear and whether its in trend or not. What is more important is that how you carry it!

Follow Shop Rashi and buy their collection Here








No comments:

Post a Comment