Wednesday 9 September 2015

I'M IN THE MIRROR

Hey loves!

Make your dress the focus. Your outfit is the first thing people notice when they see you. So be bold and pick up a piece that would make a statement. Bright colours and quirky prints have always attracted me. Fashion is much about what you reveal. 

This post I named it as I'm in the mirror as the print I'm carring I feel is a reflection of me. I recently came across StyleFlies. Their designs are perfect blend of stories from your life and their life. No wonder I was totally confused that what should I really opt for from their collection as their designs are all awesome and fresh.They focus more upon quirky and unique prints. So you can find crazy crop top prints which you can carry out casually. The bust of colour in their collection instills the fact that you are chic and having fun. With economic price range and fast delivery they provide quality in their designs. I even loved their reusuable packaging which is a stylish tin box they send which makes me go back to their shop to order even more. 

I complemented these pretty crop top with earings from Prerto that is very edgy and chic and it is 18K gold plated made from swaroski elements. And the bag I'm carrying is from Fash chic. So these complete look forms a complete blend of drama and style. 

Shop StyleFlies Here and keep an eye for their upcoming product range.

Follow StyleFlies on Instagram.













1 comment:

  1. Your blog is good. Loved the way you write.
    The pictures was really great.
    If you are free please do check our blog too its
    www.writerspouch.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete