Wednesday 26 August 2015

MAGICAL MYSTERY

Hey guys!

I'm back with my new post it's not about style or fashion but its about a reason to make your love ones smile. If you're finding a perfect gift for someone, the search is over. Here is what you were haunting for! 

I just received this led mug and a zipper pouch from Only memorable gifts . You can find variety of products ranging from bags , accessories to customized gifts. When you have a perfect gift in front of your eye there is no confusion about what should you really opt for! I think this mug is a perfect gifting solution as it would be the first thing in the morning to brighten one's day. Moreover the magic is that when you pour water, milk or any liquid into the mug the light automatically starts blinking and it keeps changing its colour and when there is no liquid the light stops. Isn't it cool! So if you have the problem that your mornings are not fresh, here is something that would boost up your mood. Also I received a zipper pouch which has a speciality that it is compact and one may carry it during travel as it's fully convertible. I can be converted into a pouch by just continously moving the zip in circular form. 

Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Checkout the video and pictures below;






No comments:

Post a Comment