Tuesday 11 August 2015

WEAR THAT RED !

Hi guys!

Dress  to impress ! Well that isn't enough. Its not that everytime you dress to impress others but sometimes its for developing one's own confidence and getting positive vibes for yourself. For the party look this outfit I'm wearing is completely giving me a refreshing look. My favourite way to wear a plain outfits is teaming it up with a emphasizing statement neckpiece.

 A girl can look super hot when she knows how to dress up and when to dress up! Choose an outfit that best shows your curves and fits your body. Your outfit should define you. It's a dress that asks a dress to be dressed up. Women love to flaunt in their jewellery and there is no perfect option than complementing it with a plain outfit. 

I'm wearing this hot red outfit that has perfect fit and shape. I just loved its colour and the fabric is so skin friendly, light weight and comfortable. Also the flow of the outfit is perfect. I teamed it up with a statement neckpiece that adds richness to my outfit. Make up as usual was minimal all over my face except that red hot lipstick to mix it with the mood of my dress.  My whole look just consisted of Lakme kajal and mascara for enhancing my eyes, lipstick from Loreal Paris, compact from Maybelline. Yes I'm a person who is very much brand conscious when it comes to choosing of cosmetics and its very important as your skin is your wealth that's what I think. 

Photography by Nitika gupta.Here are the pictures;
























No comments:

Post a Comment