Friday 21 August 2015

MIDNIGHT DREAM

Hey guys !

Ditch the colours and get going with the moods of black. What happens when you have a lot on your plate at a time. Somewhat the same is happening with me, I'm getting to wild in the shade of black. No matter how exciting colours are but a strong hue is enough to inspire me. Yes, I'm a quirky person but I love to be in spotlight and moreover stay bold. And black is the perfect shade to give you a bold look.

I named this post as "Midnight dream" as I'm picking up black these days and I feel as if I see black in my dream and it would magically appear in my mornings in the form of outfits. Black is a very strong, feminine colour and it frames things really well. Its really a confident colour you can carry out in any of the season.

This dress I'm wearing is from Amore couture. They deliver products all over India. You can get yourself best styled with their products from head to toe as they have wide variety of products ranging from clothes to shoes. I came across their site and believe me I was really confused that what should I really go for. And finally I selected this dress as it has got perfect fit and it best defines your body curves. I styled this outfit pairing it with a beaded flower ring , statement neckpiece by Pipabella which has got lovely pearls and white always goes with black. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Photography by Nitika gupta. Stay tuned for more posts till then check out the pictures below;










No comments:

Post a Comment