Wednesday 19 August 2015

THE GOLDEN RUSH

Hey guys!

Here I'm back with my new post featuring another site for you guys. I never thought that I would be a blogger as I hate reading and writing I feel a movie is better option but my passion and love for clothes and accessories made me go ahead with this. I think one should never compromise on buying clothes and accessories because if you choose well you may not regret later.

I just received this pretty stuff from "Pink n purple". I got a kiwi dustplug that is so cute like a minion, a statement neckpiece, a ring which has got beautiful cutwork pattern, a pyramid shaped earings that almost would complete the look of my outfit. I like the ring most as it has got a beautiful flower cutwork and its so eyecatchy and gives a classy look . Their designs are really sophisticated.They deal in wide variety of stuff from accesories, cosmetics to mobile accessories. Well all these have become our necessities as your face demands makeup, your outfits demand accessories and your lifestyle demands you to stay updated. Mobile accessories have now became equally important in comparison with accessories.

You can have a look and shop "Pink n Purple from Here. Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Follow me via E-mail and you can stay updated for new posts by following me on Instagram. Check out the pictures;





No comments:

Post a Comment