Monday 3 August 2015

THREESOME

Hey loves!

You become what you think about all day long. Its just a simple word " Want" which converts into a desire. There is no difference between want and need when it comes to the must-have in your wardrobe. Comfortable, chic and classy are the elements your outfit must posses. And black and white are the colours that are all time classy. These are the two colours one must have in their wardrobe and teaming them together is great fun. 

Some of the key elements I love in an outfit is cuts, asymmetry and prints. An outfit which is asymmetrical looks brilliant rather than symmetrical one. I found this asymmetrical black and white horizontal stripes printed top from "Threesome".Going casual is always comfortable for me.  I have been really loving its asymmetrical print with a pinch of red-orange added to the neckline of the top. "Threesome" focuses on the designs that are sophisticated, wearable and affordable. They have really amazing collection so find one that best suits your style. I love this top as black is a colour that is almost like a pencil that you are used to write with and it gets complete when it touches paper. The same feeling I get looking at the top when each stripe touches another. For this look I tried soft curls for my hair with just focusing on the top rather than accessorizing it.

You can find THREESOME Here ;

Find them on instagram Here;

Photography by Nitika Gupta . Find her Here. Hope you guys enjoyed reading my post. Have a look at the pictures;








Xoxo till my next post!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment