Sunday 9 August 2015

THE PLAYFUL SMOKE

Hey guys!

I'm get positive vibes when I see the colour black. Its too bold,mysterious, elegant, classy and perfect for styling anytime. Colours may arrive for a season and go but black never goes out of fashion. 

 At every phase of my life I need a change. Sometimes going dramatic is fun but going bold and powerful is preferred by most people. Photoshoots are always fun for me as I'm a photoholic person, I just need someone to say to pose for a click and I never say no. Black is my new fever. I'm wearing this crochet top from Shoppaholic_you. They have wide variety of products from clothes ,accessories to cosmetics. You can also find your one! My outfit reflects on my face how much I love it. I easily get bored with colours, but black is the one I always have in my wardrobe. The black dress is a perfect canvas; it's versatile, and there's a version to suit every personality and different body type.  I loved the crochet work done on net fabric that highlights the top and its the main feature of the top. I paired up my outfit with red stilettos. I think that one must wear such dangerous heels that keeps you away from fear or either not wear it at all. So I always prefer to wear high heels or flats as I hate those kitten heels. Try to mix n match things and go crazy.

Photography by Nitika Gupta.Check out the pictures below;







Xoxo till my next post! Keep exploring! 




No comments:

Post a Comment