Sunday 16 August 2015

THE BLACK FEVER

Hi guys!

There is no confusion for me when I'm given an option to choose between two colours where one option is black. Its my all time favourite colour and I never get bored of it. I love exploring new shopping sites and its really fun too! I go crazy when I'm surrounded by shoe, accessories, makeup and clothes. I really wander what would I do if I own my own closet which would contain all these. 

I came across this online store Thecloset_2214  where I saw gorgeous collection of outfits. I choose this slit dress for its cuts and colour. Its simple yet elegant. The most important thing that makes the outfit perfect is its fabric because it defines richness and comfort of the outfit. Well this outfit has both! A drape or fall that is necessary in an outfit comes through fabric only. They have this dress in other colours too. I always go with the clothes that define me and with what I'm comfortable. 

I styled it up pairing it with a torn jeans and stilettos. I love going with high heels and I can even run with it. I complemented the look with a simple neckpiece in black and silver and mid finger rings that are too in silver. I love street shopping and I picked up these peacock ring that I'm wearing. So styling for me is very natural and not like you turn yourself completely into museum! 

Here are the pictures; Have a look! Photography by Nitika Gupta and Nidhi Shah.

















   

No comments:

Post a Comment