Sunday 2 August 2015

THE BLUE LAGOON

Hey guys!

Here I'm back with my new post sharing an outfit designed by me. Keeping it simple I love going simple yet quirky. Working with pop colours, pastel shades and adding quirky elements to my outfits has always been fun for me. My outfits decide how do I feel each day. Your outfit may define different stories about you or nothing at all. Its how you carry it! 

While designing this jumpsuit I wanted to work with a print that would boost up my mood and get me inspired. Looking beyond the regular and complicating the design less, my outfit is simple yet elegant. The blue sets up the whole mood and sense of Blue lagoon. I wanted to work with tied-dye print for the lovely effects it creates on the fabric but this one is a print in form of tie dye. The richness of fabric arrives from cotton satin. I'm in love with my outfit for its perfect drape, fall and fit. 

Keeping the styling minimal and emphasizing more on outfit, I just styled up with these gorgeous pair of earrings from Miss Flurty which completely complemented my outfit. 


Hope you guys liked my post! Photography by laveena Rajendran. Find her Here.Enjoy the pictures here;









Xoxo till my next post!











No comments:

Post a Comment