Wednesday 28 October 2015

BODY HERBALS

During working days, I barely get time to take care for my skin as my whole day goes in college and later I got lot of projects to finish off and yes of course work on my blog. By the time I complete all my work, I'm completely exhausted. Anyways, because of that, I feel my skin suffers the most so I make sure that I go with the best skin products that will help me look awake and fresh! And to start off my day I thought for choosing these products from BodyHerbals, a world of purity where fusion occurs between ancient Ayurvedic recipes and modern day living. 


Because I have very sensitive skin, choosing right body soap and shower gel is very important for me. I love this BodyHerbals Rose shower gel that has  got excellent fragnance with rose essential oil that elevates mood and instills a feeling of Purity. I'm completely satisfied using it as I feel really fresh and energized to make my mornings refreshing. It cleans away all the dead skin cells, leaving your skin smooth.



The best thing about it is that the products don't contain harsh chemicals that would damage my skin. Also, I loved the handmade Rose Geranium Bathing Bar. You can have a cool refreshing bath by using it with a loofah. You must make a habbit of using loofah during bath as they exfoliate your skin. What else I got in my BodyHerbals kit is a calming facial mist (distilled rose water) which is the most important product one must have in their kit. It's exotic, aromatic and incredibly indulging. You must apply it daily as it restores and hydrates the skin. Rose has cooling effects which clears the mind and relieves the fatigue. Try out these refreshing kit from BodyHerbals and make your day go refreshing. 

Shop BodyHerbal products from Here

No comments:

Post a Comment