Friday 9 October 2015

ICE CREAM COFFEE AND ME !

Hey Guys!

Here is my new post for you guys. It's not about jewellery or clothes, it's all about the fun, cool and innovative products that you need in your day to day life. Things that make your lifestyle better are available here at PropShop 24. I recently collaborated with PropShop24. A one-stop shop for a handpicked selection of cool products from around the world. You can find awesome gifts, fashion accessories, perennial party supplies and cool stuff for your home, workplace, bar and parties. 

What I loved in their collection is their products are really quirky and they provide best quality with fastest means of shipping. The products are really cool with original designs and concepts. Picking up a product from their collection was a bit difficult for me as I couldn't go with one product as I feel like shopping their whole collection. I loved this laptop sleeves amongst their collection as I found the print pretty cool and it would be really refreshing for your mornings to get a fresh start for your work. The material of the sleeves is really soft and flexible. You can find lot of other options too on their website. Getting over to economic range, you can get about all range of products to gift your loved ones.

Shop PropShop24 collection from Here

Picture courtesy by Laveena Rajendran



No comments:

Post a Comment