Sunday 11 October 2015

IT'S ALL EXCITING !

Hey Girls!

It's time for festive season. Navratri is almost near and I guess all you guys must be busy shopping for it. Helping you out with these, you must check out Theshoppersadda collection. It can provide you with complete taste of Indo western and traditional look. If you are planning to style yourself simple yet attractive this season, here are the perfect accessories to complement your outfit. The focus will be all upon you as their collection adds a great bling to your look. 

 Who loves jewellery? I do and always would want to have them if the collection is so eyecatchy, classy and magnetic. And believe me their collection is completely of my taste.I'm lucky enough to live on such a beautiful planet, where ideas and inspiration are hidden behind every corner. And one of such corner is here. Possibilities of styling their stuff is endless, it's about how well you carry them. With every piece of  "Theshoppersadda", I have been inspired to keep trying their new stuff all the time. Whether you are looking for something for a special occassion, something that represents who you are, or a statement piece, you will find it here. I styled these pretty baubles with these cool tee that I recently got from Linking Road, Mumbai. It's very much me as I love such cool and avant garde stuff. You can try these pretty arm candies to give yourself a chic and modern look. The watch I got from them is really trendy and you can carry it casually. The handcuff can be great when paired with an Indo-western outfit. I feel the neckpiece I'm wearing give you a delicate and classy look. It completely represents the beauty of a woman. My favourite piece from their collection is the chained hand harness. I also received these cute party props from them. You can plan your parties to be a blockbuster with tees cool glasses available in variety of styles and these cool headbands that would boost up your mood for a party.

Shop Theshoppersadda collection Here.

Picture courtesy by Laveena Kothari















No comments:

Post a Comment