Thursday 8 October 2015

THE BLING GIRL

Hey Loves!

Mumbai has got best of the shopping streets where you can get best of the stuff  to match your outfits. I recently had been to Mumbai.I just went for an interview so I just got half an hour to shop and I completely used it shopping bags, shirts, cool tees and lot more. So I guess if I would have more time definitely I could shop better. But no need to regret when you have great option to shop from the best of the websites available an one go. 

My favourite street shopping places in Mumbai includes Colaba Market, Linking Road, Fashion street and many more. Well you can shop anywhere, anytime to chill out. I never need an occassion to shop. I feel to buy things when I like them as it always happens with me that whenever I need to shop a particular thing at particular time I don't get option as I find nothing new. So its better to buy things when you like instead of waiting for an occassion to come. This cool tee I'm wearing is from Linking road, Mumbai. I personally love shopping at Linking road as it has got all varieties and options for girly stuff. I loved these tee for its cool print and the fabric quality and comfort the tee provides. 

I complemented these tee with a golden chic handcuff from The Bling Girll to add a bling to my outfit. I found the handcuff bold enough from their collection to match with any kind of outfit that would instantly add a glance to your look. It adds an emphasis over your whole look. You always need a statement jewellery piece to complete your outfit and you can definitely get that in their collection. Options are infinite, places are endless but your mind isn't less to think upon it, what to shop and where to shop.. 

Shop The Bling Girll collection Here

Picture courtesy by Laveena Rajendran











No comments:

Post a Comment