Thursday 1 October 2015

THE STONED BEE !

Hello Guys!

My days are going too busy as its days are moving rapily and soon I am moving to Mumbai for Internship in December so I don't know then how much time I will be getting for blogging. Well I love Mumbai and the best thing I find there is shopping. I can shop for hours even with a broken leg as I think its a kind of Yoga for me!

Well keeping all these things aside for later part, here is a quick post for you guys. I named these post as "The Stoned Bee" as I find these neckpiece I'm wearing embellished with beautiful stones in it forming a bee shape. Never ever I saw a Bee in form of a neckpiece in such a beautiful manner. I loved these neckpiece from Shopthatoutfit as it has got lovely pattern that gives such a royal look to your outfit. Also I loved its colour combination as I love soft pastel shades as they are really soothing to your eye. And the top I'm wearing I got it from Bankok. 

Picture courtesy by Laveena Rajendran.Here are some of the pictures I'm sharing;







No comments:

Post a Comment