Thursday 29 October 2015

COCKTAIL CHIC

I've been graviating more towards simple and clean silhouettes and this look was one of them. Sometimes keeping it monochrome and just carrying this top with a pair of earings makes maximum impact. For this look I tried a messy fishtail braid with soft curls. 


I chose this top because at the end of the day, not only do I want to look good but I want to feel comfortable. There's nothing worse than trying to look my best wearing a super uncomfortable outfit and working all day long. So I prefer to choose the clothes that provides comfort. Now that I'm more practical about choosing outfits I prefer to choose the brands that aim at providing comfort while keeping it classy. And I think Meish is one of such brand where I can shop again and again when the matter is about purchasing comfort with style. Meish is a fun and chic brand for the modern women heating up at social media. 




I loved the design over the top which has got beautiful cutwork with transparent fabric. I paired these top with these pretty baubles from Aetee Designs, the one Sonam Kapoor was wearing in the song "Dheere Dheere". I'm in love with these earings made of 22K gold plated metal base, made with Swarovski crystal elements. Their entire collection is handmade in India with the finest raw materials sourced from all across the country. The earings are a blend of classic yet modern twist. 


Also these neckpiece adds a complete sense of drama to these look as it maintains the appeal of the whole look by keeping it simple. It's not that I'm possessing such kind of adornments for the first time, I've opted it several times but these neckpiece and each of their products for that matter are irresistible pop that shines in my wardrobe forever. It's pretty addictive, once you get one you can't resist the other one.

Top: Meish

Neckpiece:Stardust fashion

Earings:Aetee Designs

Picture courtesy: Laveena Kothari


No comments:

Post a Comment