Tuesday 6 October 2015

MONOCHROME AFFAIR!

Hey girls!

Make monochrome outfit top of your wishlist this season's. The black on white contrast is guaranteed to get you noticed. Striped dresses comes in seemingly endless variety of styles and silhouettes. The slit dresses are lot of in and I'm loving this outfit as I have opted for vertical stripes before and I loved this stripes that gives a perfect fit and look to your body. The outfit it really comfortable and cool that I can easily carry out throughout my day as it has got perfect fit.

I paired these bohemian chic wedges from Metamorphosis accessories with the outfit. These printed wedges goes so well with my outfit as they are made to pair with it. They have best of the collection of bags, cluthes, shoes and lots more that would enhance the look of your outfit and moreover its affordable and they provide fast shipping too. Every girl must have a black and white colour outfit in their wardrobe and if both colours are paired together is turns out into a masterpiece. The wedges are absolutely comfortable and gives a bold look. I loved  print on the wedges, the geometry and the lines frames the complete look and when talking about quality, you can completely trust them.

Shop Metamorphosisaccessories by Karishma and Tanvi Here

Picture courtesy by Laveena Rajendran












No comments:

Post a Comment