Wednesday 28 October 2015

MEISH LOVIN

Hey girls!

Stressed up with the question of getting dressed up daily? No worries, many girls, just like you don't have the time to dedicate to research for a perfect outfit. But, this does not mean that you should stay at home and not celebrate, instead you can go very cool with a casual dressing which provides you best comfort by modifying your style. When it comes to casual dressing a top with a skinny jeans is a safe bet for me. I came across Meish while doing my occasional browsing on Myntra. Meish is a clothing brand for the women who would love to style herself with a difference.

 If you've been following me on instagram, you must know how much I get fascinated with clothes and accessories. I hesitated but honestly these top was one of my hot favourite from their collection as I could carry out occasionally and won't get bored of it. When I think of buying clothes, the first question that strikes my mind is that how many times would I be wearing it or how many different ways to style it but there's no doubt when you can define your style so elegantly with simplicity. So I think you should better stop thinking when you 've got the best of the destinations to shop from and Meish is a perfect brand where you can find great options to choose from their collection and go casual. 

I think identifying your style with ease is more important and a crucial step for knowing yourself. So why not accessorize your look with bright fusion of accessories and transforming your look. Once I stick it to something I like I rarely change my mind. For that matter same is with accessories. I just buy or opt for what I like and these statement neckpiece from Lass Vogue was a hot pick according to me to pair it pretty well with these cool top and style it in a different manner. Realizing upon the fact that how well an accessory transforms the whole look of your outfit efforlessly. 







Top: Meish

Bag: India Circus

Neckpiece: Lass Vogue

Picture courtesy : Laveena Kothari


No comments:

Post a Comment