Sunday 25 October 2015

EARTHY ROSE

Hey girls!

I'm really excited as the festive season is ahead and I can't wait to style myself as I just need a reason to groom myself. As you see in the daily soaps, the actresses keep themselves upto date even while they go for sleep, I'm such kind of person who would love to stay updated. But yes I always remove makeup at night to let my skin feel free and it's really necessary.

Trying new shades is really romantic. Forget vivid shades and garish colours, try earthy and nude shades to get a different look. You can't go wrong with these! I complemented these jumpsuit with pretty baubles from Irta. Irta is a handcrafted haute couture jewellery brand that makes you feel like a diva with their intricate designs and gorgeous jewellery pieces. Get ready for a tasteful throwback to contemporise your look. Beautiful tasselled neckpiece with these solid gold hat over it is a surely a solid and sophisticated piece to buy and it looks like it's made to complement this jumpsuit perfectly. Irta is surely a destination where you can buy smart jewellery. Its about quality and brains. I'm totally impressed by the appeal of the bracelet I'm wearing which has got a magnetic look that's really time saving and the nude with a gold goes in an amazing manner. You accessorise to complement your outfit but moreover you accessorize to look beautiful. So here is the perfect destination where you can get your style complimented with simplicity and sophistication. 

Shop Irta collection Here

Picture courtesy by Laveena Kothari


         










No comments:

Post a Comment