Thursday 15 October 2015

INDIA CIRCUS

Hey Guys!

This festive season quirk yourself and your houses with bright, fun and quirky products from India Circus. It's time for Diwali and this is the correct time to shop for amazing home decor and lifestyle products. I recently collaborated with India Circus by Krsna Mehta. India Circus offers contemporary-chic, sophisticated and affordable style for various areas of your life, from home decor to personal accessories. You will surely find amazing range of products and believe me this is the best destination to shop from and boost your mood for a great festive season. Their collection consists of complete Indian palette and their products represents the essence of India. Its vibrant colours and the heritage of designs make their each piece exceptional. They have best of the products from the category of Home Decor, accessories, fashion and much more. You can get best products in terms of quality and designs with unique prints and style.

I simply fell in love with their collection. I got a "Blooming Water Poly Taf Silk cushion cover "that depicts  about the rivers in India full of lotuses and pods. I feel its the perfect option for you to get it home this diwali as it gives a rich and classy look that would catch the eye of the visitor in your house and definitely the person gonna make good perceptions about your taste. Another cushion cover I got is "Lotus River Poly Taf Silk Cushion cover. So transform your corners of home with these pretty cushions.



Another product I got is a "Magic Kingdom whisky glass "depicting the beauty of nature with a great colour combination and print over it. It is perfect to serve and make your dining go rocking. Also I love these "Flower magic thought notebook for its cool print and design. It helps me to note down the ideas that strike my mind uncertainly and turn out my best helping friend later. 



I think the coffee tastes better with these "Geometric Paradise Mug". May be because its like when you wear better you feel better. Same way good things make you feel better and generate a positivity. My mornings go fresh with these mugs and I love its bright funky colour combination and geometric print. Moreover it's microwave safe. 


Where else to seek for when the essence of complete Indian market is available in the form of their designs. This sling bag is for those who are print lovers. I have worked with themes like "Kaleidoscope" and nothing could be so quirking then this unique 3d pattern created over it. I loved the captured effect over the bag  with the pop of colours. Its your time to transform each and every corner of your house and get your lives better. Its better to buy quality instead of buying quantity that's what I believe.

Shop India Circus from Here

Follow India Circus on Instagram Here


No comments:

Post a Comment