Tuesday 20 October 2015

THE BREEZY MINT

Hey Guys!

You know you are right on track when your outfit is a reflection of your true self. Accessories and outfits have always been a girl's best friend. We usually save our jewellery to match our best outfits for a perfect occassion but for me everyday is an occassion and I don't usually store them they are meant so that it's up on you. Have you ever got great compliments from your besties. So if you're eager to take your outfit and jewellery on board, you must try Srishti Grover collection of customised yet custom made outfit with excellent quality in terms of fabrics, design, fit and fall of the garment. The outfit was so flowy that I was completely flaunting in it and I could best compliment these pretty cape from Srishti Grover with these beautiful tribal style neckpiece from Lass Vogue. 

How much do you love your clothes and accessories? Well for me the answer may not be in number or points as I can't define it in number, each dress has its own beauty and each accessory has it's own bling. Colours you choose plays an important role on enhancing your look. For me bright and pastel shades are my all time favourites as they adds a glow to your look and you must have brights, nudes, pastels and a black and white shade outfits in your wardrobe. I thought of pairing this outfit with these neckpiece with a beautiful perfect match stone embedded in it that adds a glance to the beauty of these silver tribal style jewellery. I completely rocked them by adding these tribal style earings with it and the hair I always like to keep them open so I just went with these no heat curls. 

Shop Srishti Grover collection Here

Shop Lass Vogue collection Here












No comments:

Post a Comment