Tuesday 20 October 2015

CUSTOMIZE IT UP!

Hello Guys!

I love all things customized. I'm more happy to fill my dish with my favourites rather than a fixed dinner or lunch. No matter what I'm a big junk food lover but my hot favourite food is South Indian dishes and a die hard fan of panipuri. So I thought of customizing these cool mobile case that would have a cool print related to food from Decodone. 

I was looking out for a cool printed case and I came across this online store " Decodone". They customize cool mobile cases for almost all models. I got these nutella case customized. Another one I got is embellished with a pretty lady and beautiful pearls .You can try different printed and embellished cases from their site. I guess we all need change and infact a good change in our life to boost up our mood and why not start it up by having one case according to your style and the dress you wear each day. Believe me your dressing and your style changes your mood each day that's what I think. I feel happy on the days I'm happy carrying all my stuff including outfits, accessories or the mobile cases for that matter. I want new things each day. And I think this case is perfect for me to have a great day.

Shop Decodone from Here




No comments:

Post a Comment